long story short - i love my curve (verizon 8330) & hate the tour; since the curve is kind of an old phone, & my curve doesnt really charge anymore, will they send me a refurb. curve or a refurb. tour?

PS - my subjects misleading; meant to put "refurb. tour" .. sorry!
    08-16-09 02:12 AM
    You'd get an 8330 and more than likely refurb'ed.

I can't even think of a scenario where they would send a completely different device, unless there was some sort of shortage of 8330's and were not able to get you a phone for a significant period of time.
    08-16-09 02:58 AM
    Tour has a faster processor and huge amount of onboard memory. If you want better preformance go with the Tour. If you like the Curve that much stick with what makes you happy.
    08-16-09 05:33 AM
    Tour has a faster processor and huge amount of onboard memory. If you want better preformance go with the Tour. If you like the Curve that much stick with what makes you happy.
    Sometimes I wonder if people even read the threads they post in.
    08-16-09 05:51 AM
    If you have the insurance, they will give you another Curve, refurb most likely. They replace with a model that is either the same as the original or of equal value. The Tour is inherently worth more and costs more than the Curve, so they won't give you one of those unless you pay the difference.
    08-16-09 12:46 PM
    I will bet my paycheck that you'll get a refurb'd curve.....
    08-16-09 03:19 PM
    Probably the refurb curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 04:26 PM
    only way you would get the tour is if they discontinue the curve or have a shortage like previously stated by jim w
    08-16-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD