I have a Blackberry curve 8330 and I don't have a data plan with it because I don't need it...so anyway I got charged a small amount (about $3) of data plan charges last month and it is currently up to $5 this month but I never access the internet or do anything else like that but somehow I still get charged...SO i was wondering if there was a way to like completely stop my from connecting to the network...i enabled the firewall and disabled the mobile network server....is this going to fix the problem?
    09-17-09 11:57 AM
    how do you have a 8330 on sprint without bis?
    09-17-09 12:38 PM
    Go to manage connection on your home screen then go down to mobile network options then turn data services off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 12:38 PM
    K i did that...Thanks man. I appreciate it....THis should fix it....Sprint and I have been through a lot, many arguments and fights...I told them I didn't want and I won! lol
    09-17-09 12:55 PM
    Sorry if I am just ignorant, but what is the point of a Blackberry with out the data?
    09-17-09 03:39 PM
    People who don't have a data plan just like blackberry phones. Yeah they can't use most data feautures but if they can afford it I say why not. I was going to get a bb without a data plan at first just because it seemed I didn't need data and I loved how the bb was such a good looking device but I tried the data plan and stuck with it. There's a lot of people out there that have bb's without a data plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD