this isnt really a question

but anyways in june i got my Blackberry curve 8330 because it was the best one my service prodvider had, but then 3 weeks later the tour was realesed and i was sad

< me

but then i eventually got over it

Did anyone else have a similiar problem with other BB?
    08-07-09 09:50 PM
    Nope, had mine for quite some time. The Tour doesn't really bother me, b/c I know there aren't many themes or apps out for it. I kind of don't even want a Blackberry any more lol. I don't like the $30 fee, & sometimes it's just like a laptop w/ the freezing & lagging. Hehe! Oh well...to each it's own!
    08-07-09 09:52 PM
    Don't want a BLACKBERRY??? WHAT??? Dude what the **** is wrong with you??? Blackberrys are the very best phones money can buy! Yeah you have to pay $30 but look at all you get with that. I went from a dumb to the Q to the Iphone to the Storm to the Curve to the Tour and the Blackberrys blow them all out of the water. I would like to go back to the Curve though. But one thing I will also tell you is I will NEVER EVER go back to Verizon. Sprint has the everything plan and with that $25 BB data plan (yes $25 not $30) I can do anything my phone can do for free. So look at what is out there and know that Verizon will charge you for alot of **** that could be free.
    08-07-09 10:47 PM
    In Thailand I get BIS from AIS for only 650 baht a month unlimited and 200 baht a month for service. That's about $25.00 a month total for everything. I couldn't believe how much better the BB was when I activated BIS. Was using it for four months with just generic data. Difference between night and day.
    08-08-09 12:00 AM

Did anyone else have a similiar problem with other BB?
    I had a similar case. I've always had the curve 8300 for a couple of yrs. Recently I was do for an upgrade through my carrier. I upgraded to the 8310 (not much a an upgrade, except for GPS). Then soon after the 8900 was available from my carrier. I felt so stupid. If I would have waited just a little longer (days) I could have gotten the 8900.

Now I gotta wait till october of next year for another upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 06:22 AM
    Haha I had the same problem. Got my 8310 with rogers about a year ago then a month later the bold came out. I was bummbed out at first but got over it haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 10:20 AM
    Actually, 2 years ago when the 8320 came out I was about to buy a pearl, and I waited like a day, went to the store and they told me "this one just came out!!" lol so I was lucky.
    08-08-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD