I am about to upgrade from my Bold 9000 to the newest BB. I dont think I want the torch, but I want to make sure the curve is the way to go. The only thing I can see that I'm not crazy about is the smaller keypad. Will there be a new BB coming out soon or go ahead with the curve?

Thanks for your input!
    03-03-11 09:57 AM
    I love the curve, it's great. Works well and pretty cheap. I love the option you have of not being stuck to a "plan".
    03-03-11 10:23 AM
    I am about to upgrade from my Bold 9000 to the newest BB. I dont think I want the torch, but I want to make sure the curve is the way to go. The only thing I can see that I'm not crazy about is the smaller keypad. Will there be a new BB coming out soon or go ahead with the curve?

Thanks for your input!
    Depends on how soon you want to upgrade. For now the Curve is really the only BB option if you do not want the Torch. There are several new BB's scheduled to arrive this year, to both GSM and CDMA carriers. So you have to ask, can you wait it out or do you upgrade now? Check out the link below for information on new BB's for 2011. You'll notice the BlackBerry Dakota is very similar in form factor and size to the Bold 9000.

2011 BlackBerry Smartphone Roadmap Explained in Detail | CrackBerry.com
    03-03-11 10:28 AM
    Great! Thanks for your help. I believe patients is the way to go right now. The new phones look great and it seems(as you said) that the keypad will be the same as the bold I have now.

Thanks!
    03-03-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD