I was driving yesterday and had my Curve, in its leather pouch, sitting on my lap. After arriving at my destination. I shut the car off, got out of the car and shut the door. I heard a small cracking sound, but not the sound of the door shutting. I turned around to investigate and found my blackberry sitting in the door frame. In a panic, I pulled my BB out of the scuffed pouch only to reveal no visible damage to the device. The only (minor) issue I have now is that the 'back' key doesn't have the same click to it as the other keys. When I press it, it feels kind of mushy.

I will always have a spot in my heart for that leather pouch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 07:55 AM
    A lucky escape!
    08-06-09 08:35 AM
    Haha yeah you got lucky!

08-06-09 09:29 AM
    Dang you are one lucky son of a gun, thank goodness for that pouch!
    08-06-09 09:37 AM
    The only (minor) issue I have now is that the 'back' key doesn't have the same click to it as the other keys. When I press it, it feels kind of mushy.
    My OCD would kick in and I'd obsess over the damage. My chipped battery door drives me insane everytime I see it.
    08-06-09 09:38 AM
    My OCD would kick in and I'd obsess over the damage. My chipped battery door drives me insane everytime I see it.
    I say just cover it with a skin, then ya wont see it......
    08-06-09 10:51 AM
    I'm that same way, I hate it! I'm fighting the temptation to disassemble my phone to see if I can fix the button.

08-06-09 11:06 AM
    I don't think it would have been so lucky in my old muscle car's doors. Those things weigh a ton lol.

08-06-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD