So I searched the threads and couldn't find that this was posted about before. Yesterday morning, I woke up and turned to my blackberry to check for messages and such. I had it charging over night so I unplugged the charger and sent a few text messages and emails. Within 10 mins my blackberry showed that it had full battery to an almost empty battery. I called Verizon because I am within warrenty and they said that it was a device problem and not a battery issue so they are sending me a replacement curve. Does it seem right that it would be a phone problem and not a battery problem?
    09-10-08 01:23 PM
    That does seem kind of silly for them to not even try to replace the battery first. You should take it into a store and have them pop in a different battery and see if you have the same results.
    09-10-08 01:35 PM
    I would have done that but I am sick and I didn't feel like going to a store and dealing with the pain while waiting to have them tell me that everything is fine. So I am waiting for my replacement it just seemed like a waste on their part because I will have to use my battery and it's possible that I will still have the same issue.
    09-10-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD