Hey guys i'm a first time poster. I'm coming from the iPhone 3G and will be making the switch to Blackberry but not sure as to which one i want. The main reason i got a iPhone was because i liked the real web feature (i was a previous Curve 8300 owner). I don't think i'll be using my phone for much web-browsing as i don't anymore cuz i carry my laptop everywhere. I love the 3.2MP camera of the Curve yet i love the 3G of the bold. Besides these 2 differences is there anything else i should know about the 2? I did my research and found some video showing how even though the Bold has 3G the Curve is fastER?

What other features should i put into my decision making? I wish i could have 3G on the Curve but that is not possible lol. For those that have experience with the bold vs. curve how much faster is the Bold when it comes to web-browsing? and also i read somewhere that on the bold i can browse the web and receive calls while the curve would send incoming calls while i browse the web straight to answering..is this true? I don't do much multi-tasking but i'm want to get my calls while texting looking on the web occasionally/checking email.

Thanks you guys for your help in advance
    06-07-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD