Evening

I am posting here for the odd reason that i registered but everytime a click new thread on the 8900 forum it asks me to log in, when i click log in it appears i already am ?

anyway

I purchased a Curve 8900 locked to t-mobile which i unlocked with a code purchased via a website, everything is okay and working with the orange sim card apart from the MMS message service with appears to be missing from the menu, updating the software via the update service dose not make any difference, also to access the internet the webNwalk from t-mobile application is still there, although this is not a problem i wondered if there was a way to remove that and find out where the MMS option is.

Kind regards

Andrew
    03-02-10 03:45 PM
    you need to enable cookies in your web browser.

as for your other problem, are you on BES?
    03-02-10 06:40 PM
    sorry i have no idea what BES is, so i guess i am not on it

cheers

Andrew
    03-03-10 02:56 AM
    BES is Enterprise, corporate email.. As far as your problem with no MMS, go to Messages, menu, compose MMS. If it does not appear there, go to the email setup page and go to help, send service books. Then go to options>advanced options>routing tables. Inside the routing tables go to the menu and select register. Do a battery pull and post your results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 03:07 AM
    Okay

As soon as i select "email setup" the option i get is "i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server" pressing the BB key gives me just "next" and "Switch Application"

If i goto options/advanced options there is "host routing tables" selecting that then the BB key register now gives me the service books "wi-fi tcp/ip browser" & "wi-fi tcp/ip transport (wptcp) still no change to the missing MMS option

Cheers

Andrew
    03-03-10 01:01 PM
    okay, go to this link on your mobile browser.
    https://bis.eu.blackberry.com/html?brand=orangeuk

That should take you directly to your personal email setup.
    Within the setup page, go to help and send service books.
    03-03-10 01:05 PM
    Okay have been to the website where the only option i have is to login or register, as i dont have an account i selected register, filled out my PIN and IMEI number and it says the phone is not registered with the network provider, or to do what i did previously and goto options/send servicebooks or contact my service provider for assistance

Cheers

Andrew
    03-10-10 01:46 PM
    To activate MMS on your account, I believe (if you are in the UK) you can call 150 from your Orange phone if you are a Pay Monthly customer, or 451 if you are a Pay-as-you-go customer. They should then be able to send the MMS settings direct to your phone. Good luck!
    03-10-10 02:15 PM
    No afraid not 451 is just a dead line, 450 is one number i use but there are no options for MMS settings there

cheers

Andrew
    03-12-10 02:59 AM
    Did you ever get this issue fixed?
    06-17-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD