Somebody please help me. I can't seem to understand what's happening to my Curve 8900. I decided to enable my screen lock, and so I did. The bb requested to type it twice, and so I did. It matched. But when I had to unlock my phone, the password did not work. I tried it for 10 times. And now, my bb got wiped!!

After loading the wiping thing, it stated "Reload Software 513". Does that mean that my bb doesn't have anything in it? even the applications and etc? If so, what do I do now?
    01-11-11 08:30 AM
    Sorry, but you are out of luck. One of the best security policies on the BlackBerry has been the wipe after x amount of tries (from a security standpoint), and it would appear that you have wiped your BlackBerry. All your data on the phone is lost; you will now need to go through the process of reloading a OS on the BlackBerry.
    01-11-11 10:41 AM
    Next time be sure to save your contacts and other important information on your SIM card so if it were to get wiped again, then you could just download your info or contacts from your SIM card back onto your BlackBerry.
    01-16-11 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD