I've had my curve 8530 for a little over a month. About 3 weeks after having it with no problems, i took it off the charger and it said it had full battery. Five minutes later it started to get really hot and lost all of its battery in a matter of minutes. It wouldn't recharge or turn on, so i brought it into the store and they gave me a new battery and everything was fine.

A few days ago it did the same thing, but after leaving it to charge all night it turned back on in the morning and worked perfectly.

Last night it suddenly died after being fully charge, but this time it didn't overheat. I left it on the charger all night, and this morning it wouldn't turn on. I brought it into the store and they replaced my battery. It worked with the new battery, but it was barely charged and soon died. I've been charging it for 5 hours now and it is still completely dead, no led light or anything. What should i do??
    07-26-10 05:13 PM
    Tell them to change the phone, too. Not just the battery. I think the device is what's causing the problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 08:06 PM
    After so many batteries, didn't you consider getting another phone?

And welcome to the forums!
    07-26-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD