I can't seem to be able to add contacts to my bb contact list, It will only add contacts to sim card but it's too many steps to retrieve contacts from sim card.
    08-15-09 09:38 PM
    Okay go into your phone book then press menu key and scroll down to sim phone book and select import from sim. The procedure may be simpler but I will post again in a minute!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 09:42 PM
    Okay its go to contacts+menu key+sim phone book+menu key+copy all to contacts! Should stick after that!

08-15-09 09:45 PM
    tried that too for some reason it only adds one and that's it
    08-15-09 09:54 PM
    Wonder why this is happening then. Are you using a default theme and did you reboot with it activated? There's also a question to if you have any other apps that might be affiliated with your phone book. Are you on the latest OS? Have you tried connecting to DM and seeing if you have an update available? How long have you had the device? You might wanna erase all of your phones data with DM. Pin me if you need any further and don't get a response from other members who might have experienced the same and have a sure fix!

08-15-09 10:08 PM
    thanx for the help, I had filters turned on for personal and business even though i was adding contacts I just wasn't able to see them.
    08-15-09 11:53 PM
    Filters where???
    Menu ????
    08-16-09 03:40 PM
    Yep. Open contacts, menu, filter. You should see everything if they're both unchecked.

08-16-09 06:27 PM
    i had the same problem lol n i did not know how to fix good post
    08-16-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD