So, my phone freaked out and froze up. I took out the battery, reset and turned it back on to find about 1/2 my photos (in one specific file, now gone) and all of my videos were gone. Nothing was on a memory card... all on the phone's internal memory. Weirdest part was that a photo I've saved as a caller I.D. is gone, but when I look up the contact it's still saved in their info. All of the photos that are lost were from SMS and email messages I've downloaded, but the videos are all ones I took on the phone. Any ideas?? HELP!!!
    07-20-09 12:22 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me the other day! Any help would be appreciated and is there a program that will automatically upload a photo to picasa after taking it? Or at the very least make it so that I can back up more than one photo at a time?
    08-04-09 07:35 PM
    Are you running low on program memory? The system will try to delete stuff to free it if so.
    08-04-09 08:17 PM
    You should probably use a microSD card to store your photos and videos. Otherwise, they will get deleted when the system memory starts running low. You can purchase microSD cards relatively cheap on amazon.com or newegg.com.
    08-05-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD