Hey guys, my Blackberry Curve 8320 is going crazy. The Keyboard is pressing buttons all by itself. I have to lock the phone to stop it from calling random people from my contact list. I have my auto screen dim set to 10 seconds, and when I lock it the screen dims to black. But then every once in a while the screen brightens up again when a button presses itself. The phone is pretty much useless now as I never know what might accidently happen all by itself. I went to blackberry.com to update the software, but that makes no difference. I have taken the battery out while it was on, but the problem persists. I have not pressed the reset button (if thats what it is, on the bottom of the phone), because I don't know its full effect. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to recover use of my phone?

(Also, my trackball only clicks about a third of the time, although it scrolls properly. This might just be from overuse and wear on the ball itself)
    08-24-09 10:14 PM
    Umm... a couple things you can attempt... go to t-mobiles site and get the proper OS file and reload it, but be sure to back everything up through Desktop Manager first because it could be a software issue, but most likely it is a hardware problem and you'd want to call t-mo tech support and get a replacement if the issue persists.
    08-24-09 10:35 PM
    Thanks, I'm going to do that right now. I'll let you know what happens.
    08-24-09 10:46 PM
    Sounds like classic moisture/liquid damage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD