ok so i dropped my phone and the power was on and everything but after i picked it up it was off. when i tried to turn it back on nothing happened. so i took out the battery and put it back in and it sill wouldn't come on (did this several times)... but when i plug it into the wall charger the red LED light flashes and then a dim white screen displays a battery with a red line thru it (this happens even if the battery is out)... and the phone still wont turn on... i even tried to hook it up to a usb on my computer and nothing happens except the red light stays on but no battery display... can someone please help me...........
    09-07-09 01:20 AM
    I think that's an issue with the battery being bad. Maybe try another battery in the phone and see if that helps.
    09-07-09 11:44 PM
    Perhaps the fall has broken the contacts that connect the battery to the board. It definitely is not seeing a battery pluged in. As suggested try a new battery. If need be go to a VZW store and ask them to help you with this is you don't have access to another battery. If it fires up, buy a new battery, if it doesn't...I hope you had insurance. My money is on the broken contacts. The battery shouldn't be that suseptable to shock damage.
    09-08-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD