Hi,
    I love my Curve but I'm still getting used to it.
    A. I'm not seeing my sent or received SMS messages in Messages.
    Is there anyway to see them so I can see and track who've I have or haven't replied to?

B. I looked in Messages -- General Options -- SMS and Email Inboxes ... and saw 3 options; Theme controlled, Combined or Separate. What does each one mean? Will resetting one of these grant me a SMS log?

Thanks all
    11-21-07 03:08 PM
    combined means that your SMS and emails go into the same folder

separate means that your SMS and emails go into separate folders

theme controled means that your SMS and email folders are baised upon how the theme was designed (could be separate or combined)

if your setting is to have separate then your SMS messages will not show up in your messages folder but rather in your SMS/MMS folder ... try lookin there for your log
    11-21-07 03:30 PM
    wolfscmb,

Thanks for the quick post!
    It was set to Theme, and I've changed it to Combined.
    However, I went to Messages -- View Folders ... and all of them, MMS and SMS In/Out were empty.

As I text, I'll check the folders.

Thanks,
    --Connie
    11-21-07 03:39 PM
    you might want to go check your settings for the SMS Texts and see how many previous items there are ...

go to options >> SMS Text >> Number of Previous Items >> set this to the number you'd like ... just rememember, the more messages you keep, the more memory you eat ...
    11-21-07 04:03 PM
    wolfscmb,
    I was set to 7 previous items. I just sent off a few SMS and none are in my folders. Ugh.
    --Connie
    11-21-07 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD