I have previously upgraded to .138, prior to it being released (officially) by VZW. Are their any differences? Just curious...

Thanks!
    08-16-09 09:45 PM
    I have previously upgraded to .138, prior to it being released (officially) by VZW. Are their any differences? Just curious...

Thanks!
    No differences! You are good to go unless you wanna try .160 which has been out for awhile now too and is pretty awesome.
    08-16-09 09:47 PM
    No differences! You are good to go unless you wanna try .160 which has been out for awhile now too and is pretty awesome.
    What are the improvements/differences with .160? Out of curiosity!
    08-16-09 09:50 PM
    What are the improvements/differences with .160? Out of curiosity!
    I have found it to be quicker, smoother, better memory management, etc. I believe there is a .138 vs. .160 thread floating around here if you wanna check out some others' experiences. Lyricidal has also built a hybrid OS which Im sure is awesome.
    08-16-09 09:53 PM
    My personal experience with .138 wasn't that good. My speakerblast came back as well (I previously had .77). Quicker browsing at first but then I had to do a lot of battery pulls after a short time. I went ahead and tried the hybrid and it's so much better. It's basically 160 with some 131 files and I only do a weekly scheduled soft reset, even though I may not need to. There's another hybrid in the OS forums with 4.6 and 5.0 files also but I don't feel I need it as of now.
    08-16-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD