so as most of us know, the newest versions of crunchsms have an ad banner after 7 days of use. does anyone have the older versions (preferably v2.7-2.10) for os 4.5 that they are willing to share with the rest of us?

some of the other forums do have links but not for os 4.5.

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
    06-28-10 03:27 AM
    I didn't like it at first but I got used to it. Give it a week and it'll be just fine.
    06-28-10 08:22 PM
    I also got used to it pretty quckly, hardly even notice it anymore. if that's all I have to put up with for such a cool app to be free... I'll definitely deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 08:55 PM
    I agree with all the previous posters; however, if anyone has version 2.10 for os 4.5 I would also be very grateful.
    I'd buy crunchsms, but I'm pretty sure (from their ignoring 3 emails over the last month) that the license is non-transferable, so I'm not buying it.
    06-29-10 02:16 PM
    The answer you seek can be found at crunchSMS FAQ's.

I'd buy crunchsms, but I'm pretty sure (from their ignoring 3 emails over the last month) that the license is non-transferable, so I'm not buying it.
    06-30-10 03:43 PM
    The answer you seek can be found at crunchSMS FAQ's.

Sweet; they must have just barely added that with this update.
    I went ahead and bought it; came out to be $4.31 US $ (I paid in Australian, it was cheaper lol). Not bad for this app, I don't mind supporting them as long as I know they'll transfer the license for me.
    06-30-10 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD