Hey guys,

I had my blackberry one day, and i got into a fight with my girlfriend, so i took my blackberry and i threw it on the ground, and it did exploxed, battery came off, back cover wont fix directly into the back. screen is scratch a little bit but not a big deal.

So i thought that because i threw my blackberry , it did DIE , like it wont open anymore..So when i arrived home, i decided to see if i could charge it on the wall plug, and no respond from the blackberry was made...

But two days later, before i threw the blackberry in the trash for picking up day,
    i decided to plug it one more time on the wall charger to see if it would work...
    So i did, plugged it in, and a red light came out..i was amaze, terrfied and happy.

But first time, red light came on and trashed out...

Second time and last one, ive plugged my blackberry back into the usb charger, and the red light came on and the BLACKBERRY loading screen came on !!! i was so happy..

But now i have two problems...

-Micro SD slot wont recongnize my card or read my card or say that i have a card enabled, ive tryed everything, from a to z, but wont recongnize my micro sd card...

The micro SD card was readable by my computer, but not the blackberry...
    Ive try to connect it to the computer, but it go to mass storage , its just stand there and charge...

Last problem,

The camera won't work.

its say close other application and restart camera, but nothing working here...

i dont really care about the camera, all i care about is my MUSIC, i cant listen to my music when i go out, i just got to look outside and its boring, or play texas hold em king 2 -.-

Any suggestions here to repair my MICRO SD slot?

Thanks for your time

-Gerald
    12-13-11 08:44 AM
    yeah...maybe next time you should throw your girlfriend on the floor and save the beloved Blackberry...jk.
    12-13-11 09:04 AM
    ill never throw my girlfriend or beat her up

but do you know a way to fix a micro sd slot ??
    12-13-11 09:06 AM
    Next time think. Don't throw your BB over your girlfriend. Your wife maybe. We all learn along the way
    12-13-11 12:31 PM
    Have you ever tried to restore the phone and then formatting the card? If not them move everything to your computer, sync, format the card, and restore your phone with the newly formatted SD card and it should fix itself. Other than that, all I can say is get a new phone. :/
    12-15-11 10:02 PM
    The reader is damaged. Go on your computer>google>download blackberry desktop software. when you find the software, download it, plug your phone in and sync it. Then, click update. When updated all new camera, SD card reader will be installed.
    12-23-11 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD