Hi, first post of mine, but i have .168 installed, & i was just wondering...
    When u guys go on www.crackberry.com on your mobile browser does it barely load/ shut down? Like the clock thing stays there forever & it seems like it's having trouble loading it.

All my settings are not checked but "show images" I've tried every variation also.

Anyone on the newer os discovering this prob or with the .168? Thanks
    03-13-09 12:56 AM
    Use m.crackberry.com

If you must view the full site, turn off Javascript.
    03-13-09 01:01 AM
    Use wapforums.crackberry.com that is the link I use and currently on it right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 01:02 AM
    I use Opera Mini for CB and other forums. I like viewing the full CB site and the bb browser is pretty slow even with javascript unchecked. But I use the BB browser for for work (links in emails, etc.) so I need to have javascript checked anyway for our websites to work properly on the bb.
    03-13-09 03:24 AM
    i maybe slow and im new to the forum but whats opera mini and others like it??? ive seen other things referring to that...
    03-13-09 03:29 AM
    03_X: Just try it and see for yourself. The browser is quite a bit faster, which is why I prefer Oper to the standard browser. Also, you can use the number keys for scrolling, which is way more convenient than scrolling via the trackball.

igotjackberried: If you really need the standard website, you should check out the Bolt browser, available in public beta. This browser is super fast even with complex pages. Furthermore, you can use the number keys for scrolling, which is very convenient (just like Opera Mini).
    03-13-09 04:04 AM
    Just goto m.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD