So, somehow I got a bunch of extra/duplicate/baloney stuff on my BBCalendar that I don't want. But rather than going through each of the days and deleting one thing here, one thing there, and changing the times to be correct on others....is it possible to just "Delete All" on the calendar?

And more importantly, if I do delete all, and then sync with Google, will it then delete the correct items on my Google Calendar?
    03-01-09 10:21 AM
    Go to your calendar, hit "menu", "options", type "rset" and you can delete all entries for any calendar that you chose. As for syncing with Google, it should update, but I'm not 100% sure. The issue you are having is the exact reason why I stopped using Google sync.
    03-01-09 12:11 PM
    I did that little "rset" trick--pretty dang cool! Unfortunately, now when I sync it says "complete" but nothing changes. (sigh)
    03-01-09 12:17 PM
    Yeah I just found out about it a couple of days ago. Sorry I couldn't help you with your syncing issue though.
    03-01-09 12:29 PM
    Although I use Yahoo and not Google, I had the same problem with duplicate appts for a while. I found that after I installed DM 4.6 and reconfigured the syncing properties I was able to only sync the Yahoo calendar and not the BIS one. It worked out perfectly, maybe if you go back into DM and reconfigure the settings you can stop syncing one calendar and only sync the one you want.

Good Luck,

~Jazzi~

03-01-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD