Thanks to my "secret" friend who helped this OLD woman upgrade my OS to 4.5 on Monday.

Now, I have just 2 questions about it.

1. I have a 1GB memory card in my phone. Since I upgraded to 4.5 OS did I hear that I can use a 4GB card now?

2. Also, did I hear that I was supposed to have Documents to Go now? If so, I can't seem to find the files.

Can y'all please help me out with this info??

Thanks so much!!
    Steph
    10-02-08 08:47 AM
    My 8330 supports 8 GB cards. Maybe 4.5 brings that to the table for the 8310.

Also if your "secret" friend did not select the Docs to Go to be installed with the upgrade specifically then it does not install on the default set of programs.
    10-02-08 08:52 AM
    Thanks to my "secret" friend who helped this OLD woman upgrade my OS to 4.5 on Monday.

Now, I have just 2 questions about it.

1. I have a 1GB memory card in my phone. Since I upgraded to 4.5 OS did I hear that I can use a 4GB card now?

2. Also, did I hear that I was supposed to have Documents to Go now? If so, I can't seem to find the files.

Can y'all please help me out with this info??

Thanks so much!!
    Steph

1. You can actually use up to an 8g. Amazon has them for around $25.

2. You have to choose to install it during the update. Connect to pc run app loader. You should see it near the bottom. Check the box and it will be installed.
    10-02-08 08:53 AM
    Thanks y'all. I don't know what I'd do without this board.

Oh...wait...yeah I do know - I'd just sit here and LOOK at my phone!! LOL!!
    10-02-08 08:56 AM
    1. Yes
    2. You need to add it through the app loader on the dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD