Today my curve 8900 finally came in the mail, and I don't think I have put it down since I've gotten it setup! This being the case I have a few questions. I have searched the forum, and I couldn't find the answers to my questions so if I am mistaken, I apologize in advance. I am a n00b, so go easy please lol.

1.) How do i get all my email addresses to go to the same folder, instead of having different icons for each?

2.) How do I bulk delete texts/emails without having to do them individually?

3.) Which version of bbm has smileys? I don't know which bbm i have, i have whatever version came with 4.6.1.114

4.) Is the above OS the most recent released by RIM for the 8900? I don't want to run a unreleased OS.

Thanks for reading!
    09-09-09 12:33 AM
    1. U have a folder called "messages" everything goes there
    2. Open ur messages folder, go to the date, hit the berryprint and delete prior
    3. BBM5.0 but install it at ur own risk, is a beta so if u decide to install it and have problems go to the beta forums not here
    4. The latest official Tmo OS is 4.6.1.231 or check the sticky about OS4.6.1.250

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pikelon; 09-09-09 at 12:48 AM.
    09-09-09 12:42 AM
    to get all your messages combined you need to set them to combined.

to do this go to your messages or sms folder and hit the BB menu key and go to options, then select SMS And email inbox and change it to Combined.

Now you need to hide the SMS inbox, & your email messages, Make sure you haven't hidden your Messages folder which all the messages will go to.

.231 is the most updated official release by T-Mobile USA. TIM (Italy) Has released .250, although it is not released by Tmobile USA it is still an official release approved by RIM.
    09-09-09 12:58 AM
    ima just answer 2 in a easier way.. pikelon told you a way to delete every message in the messages prior to that date including maybe ones you want to keep.. But instead of deleting all.. Scroll to the ones you wanna delete Hold Shift (Up Arrow Key next to Space Bar) and use your scroll bar to go up nd down and boom click delete =]
    09-09-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD