I have noticed 3 times that I did not receive emails when sent. It wasn't until I did a battery pull or turn my BB off then back on. I've got my phone on Tuesday so it's happened every day. The other question is where do I fine phone applications. I'm trying to change or see the bass and treble settings for calls. I've look in settings advanced and options and can't seem to find it. Thanks
    03-13-09 08:47 AM
    Push the green call button, go to options, choose 'general options' and the bottom two options is what you're looking for.

The email situation may be a service provider problem, maybe try a battery pull and then an os upgrade / restore
    03-13-09 09:15 AM
    Speedv1 thanks that's it. I'm planning to upgrade soon but not quite brave enough yet. Only been a BB owner since Tuesday. Next week I'll probably be asking for help on that one. Thanks again.
    03-13-09 09:19 AM
    With email problems, try sending service books then do the battery pull,

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 09:19 AM
    I did that exelant so we'll see what happens. Thanks
    03-13-09 09:31 AM
    what email service are you having issues with... i recall an issue with one provider!!!

I can look it up if needed!!
    03-13-09 09:39 AM
    Hey Clint, it's my business email that uses Outlook.
    03-13-09 09:49 AM
    Using redirect or BES?
    03-13-09 11:53 AM
    Sorry, I don't know what those are...newbie you know.
    03-13-09 02:46 PM
    ummmmm... Is it a work issued Blackberry??
    03-13-09 02:48 PM
    Can someone help me, please!?!?! I've downloaded 5 ringtones and only 2 will play. The other two say the dl'd correctly, but when I go to choose them they list them as 0KB and the others as their normal #s (exp. 150KB) Is it just a bad ringtone. I'm trying to do the Family guy "Stewie bugs Lois" and Nas feat. Will.I.Am "Hip hop is dead".
    Any help would be great you can e-mail me or pin: 31afb5ee

Thanks to anyone that can help. This is frustrating!
    03-13-09 04:52 PM
    No Clint, it is just my business email that I entered to set up my BB along with my personal.
    03-13-09 05:22 PM
    Ok so .....when you set it up. You used your work compter and used the redirector to forward email to your blackberry.

You didn't need anyone at your company to set anything up for you!

03-13-09 05:24 PM
    Well that is my set up and I sometimes get my emails on my BB before they even make it to my desktop.

At this point I will have to look at it later as I have left work already and will be tied up for most of the evening.

. I am sure someone else will come along if not I will check back tomorrow and can look in to it from home.

03-13-09 05:28 PM
    What I did was simply feel in my email address. I was not connected to my computer. Like yours, when its working I usually get the message before it comes across my desk. It's good for aboth 24 hours then I have to either pull battery or turn off. Thanks for trying throughout the day.
    03-13-09 05:57 PM
    shut your phone off.. do a battery pull... youll eventually get the update.
    03-16-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD