First question I have is my friend has the pearl and his phone came with the Zen L theme and my Curve does now, I don't know if the Curve doesn't come with the Zen L theme on it or if my provider removed it.

Secondly I am having a problem where when the phone goes out of the service area and then gets service again it will say it has full service but everytime I try to make a call is says "call failed" and I do not get any messages until I reboot the phone and then it works fine, I called Rogers and they said I had to "prove" the problem to them, so my phone isn't working right now so I'm gonna leave it and take it in tomorrow to see what they say, but just wondering if anyone has ever had this problem before, it is quite irritating.
    10-03-08 04:24 AM
    First question I have is my friend has the pearl and his phone came with the Zen L theme and my Curve does now, I don't know if the Curve doesn't come with the Zen L theme on it or if my provider removed it.
    upgrade to the new 4.5 OS here..
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...C068A355BBA31A
    the Zen L theme is in the new 4.5

Secondly I am having a problem where when the phone goes out of the service area and then gets service again it will say it has full service but everytime I try to make a call is says "call failed" and I do not get any messages until I reboot the phone and then it works fine, I called Rogers and they said I had to "prove" the problem to them, so my phone isn't working right now so I'm gonna leave it and take it in tomorrow to see what they say, but just wondering if anyone has ever had this problem before, it is quite irritating.
    Just take it to them. Sounds like a defective phone, they should give you a new one.
    10-03-08 09:01 AM
    Did you check under Manage Connections to make sure that the settings are all properly, well, set?
    10-03-08 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD