1. Deadlysorrow36's Avatar
    Well my trackball and everything else that goes with it is broken ....so im just gonna buy a new trackball and the plastic that goes around ..but i was wondering if i can get the little circle copper piece that goes on the motherboard below the trackball?... If i can where can i buy it?
    08-08-09 06:08 PM
  2. xliderider's Avatar
    That little dome switch is one of the hardest parts to locate a source for.
    08-08-09 06:17 PM
  3. K1drobt's Avatar
    They do sell it on this one website. I'm not home right now but once I'm home I will post a link of where you can get that one piece. I gotta warn you its not cheap for that one part

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 03:17 AM