Okay, I have a SanDisk 16G media card. In the last week I got an error message saying that there were errors on the card and that I need to run a disk repair program on a pc. I have a Mac. So, I ended up reformatting the disk and copied my saved pictures back to the card. Everything was fine until this morning when I got the same error message. I, once again, reformatted the disk. For now it is good. I am guessing this is going to happen again. Any suggestions? Anyone else with this problem?

Thank you in advance for your time.
    08-03-09 12:03 PM
    Same kinda card and same thing happened to me. Except, I was copying over a corrupted music file that seemed to throw the card into fits. Have you made sure each file is ok? I know its a pain and why do we have 16gb cards if we can't throw all kinds of blankity blank on them but...

Once i got rid of the corrupted file, the card hasn't complained again.
    08-03-09 12:09 PM
    I have a similar issue. I had a petty 2g card in my curve and a few weeks back I updated my facebook application. Then my phone would not recognize my card bu my computer would recognize it fine. I formatted the card and put the pictures back on and it still would not recognize it in the phone. I updated the OS to a hybrid 131/160 and it was recognized for a week, then BAM, its gone again... Now I just leave it out. Wish I could use it though...
    08-03-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD