I reset my phone today with the alt+shift+delete combo, and when it came back on, all of my contacts were gone!

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    06-11-10 02:20 PM
    If you go to Options / Status / Menu /Database sizes, what do you have for Address Book? You should see something like 1027/267.5K, where the first number is the number of contacts and the second is the size of the database. If you have 0/0, your contacts are deleted. Rebooting by itself cannot cause your contacts to be deleted. Something else had to happen. If the numbers are not 0/0, your contacts are still there and may just be filtered. In the Address Book, press Menu, select Filter, and uncheck any box that is checked.
    06-11-10 02:41 PM
    The numbers are 9/3.0K. There were originally no contacts and all of my messages were just from numbers, but one I rebooted again 9 of them mysteriously returned....

I have all of them backed up with Google sync, but as I understand it there's no way to take them from there to my phone.. is that right?
    Last edited by wmark17; 06-11-10 at 05:19 PM.
    06-11-10 05:16 PM
    I don't use google sync, so I can't advise you on it. It sounds like you have recovered your missing contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD