First off I would like to say in advance thank you for anyone who is willing to help. Now on to the situation/question.

Yesterday, my friend who has an at&t phone (not a smart phone some junk phone) called me said his text messages were not working, and he kept receiving the same messages from me, so i told him to delete them all, restart his phone, and then pull the batt. out and all.... worked for the night, till he texted me this morning and then whatever I sent him at that time started the whole cycle again..... i just got another call from him stating that i was pocket dialing him, which is physically impossible, seeing as how my bb is sitting on the table next to me and not doing anything (that i know of hehe) he talked to some other technical challenged guy from work and they both decided that the verdict was I had a virus on my phone, and they are trying to reassure me that I am sending other people virus' I am pretty sure i do not, because i have not downloaded anything, nor have I experienced any error messages, slowing down, or force closings, my phone is working perfectly and up to par...

so my question would be, i guess what if any, is the problem that is causing this, and a solution to this.... thank you again in advance for the help
    06-20-10 02:05 PM
    06-20-10 02:09 PM
    im not sure, let me check out your links here and i will get back to you
    06-20-10 02:19 PM
    well checked out your links, and to actually be able to do that, I would have to have bluetooth enabled correct?
    06-20-10 02:24 PM
    well checked out your links, and to actually be able to do that, I would have to have bluetooth enabled correct?
    Yes, if you were somewhere and had Bluetooth enabled and your device discoverable, somebody could have bluejacked your device.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=339083
    06-20-10 02:26 PM
    ok, then it is not possible that i was bluejacked... the only time that I have ever had bluetooth enabled on my phone is when I was setting it up, in my house, for use with my ps3 headset, it wasnt working, so i turned bluetooth back off and left out of the house, with bluetooth on my phone disabled, I never have bluetooth enabled because I do not have a bluetooth headset
    06-20-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD