I've looked around my bb and in the forums but haven't found if this is possible.
    When some replies to my email, I would like it to up grouped with my other messages. Just like my desktop gmail account does.

Can anyone help? Do you get what I'm asking or is how I said it confusing?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 11:08 AM
    You can install the gmail client for BlackBerry. That will do exactly what you describe. If you have the Google Mobile App installed on your BlackBerry, it will give you the option to install Gmail on the BlackBerry.
    06-19-10 11:58 AM
    I've looked around my bb and in the forums but haven't found if this is possible.
    When some replies to my email, I would like it to up grouped with my other messages. Just like my desktop gmail account does.

Can anyone help? Do you get what I'm asking or is how I said it confusing?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    All you got to do is Log in to your Carriers BIS (where you set up your email address for your device ) delete your email account then re add it and re send your service books. This will re register your phone with the network and send you a email to download the gmail plug in and the will allow you to use gmail features from your device. only catch is it will not add the options to your messages icon on your phone only if you use the actual icon that is for your Gmail account.
    Hope you get it working
    good luck
    06-19-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD