10-06-08 10:09 AM
76 1234
tools
    i didn't want it to be permanent to so i colored a small piece of toilet paper.. and put it over the led... so when i went back to white it wasn't a problem
    07-04-08 01:56 PM
    I needed a quick little project. Mine is now pink! I was going to color a piece of tape but that LED is so tiny. I like pink so I decided to just use the marker & worry about any removal issues later!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 02:26 PM
    I needed a quick little project. Mine is now pink! I was going to color a piece of tape but that LED is so tiny. I like pink so I decided to just use the marker & worry about any removal issues later!

YAY!!

good for you, throwing caution to the wind....

im too scared for all that...
    07-04-08 02:28 PM
    My red BALLz

07-04-08 02:30 PM
    i just put a piece of colored plastic bag, under my keyboard, and now all my buttons light up blue!
    07-04-08 03:10 PM
    the blue one is mine

and the yellow is my friend
    07-04-08 04:48 PM
    sorry, didnt realize they were out of focus...
    07-04-08 04:49 PM
    Props - they def look DANK....

Great Job....
    07-04-08 04:52 PM
    i used the colored shopping bags from where i work
    (blue and Yellow~im sure you can guess)

they worked out pretty well

mine might be a bit dark
    07-04-08 04:54 PM
    and as you can see, the yellow one is missing the bezel.. stupid drunk travis

07-04-08 04:55 PM
    My trackball (8300 Curve) is now a very nice purple color. I first colored some copy paper purple with a Sharpie and put it under the trackball, and while it looked great, I didn't like the way the trackball felt (too stiff when clicking). So, I colored a double layer of single-ply toilet paper purple with the Sharpie, put it under the trackball, and voila! (The toilet paper is evidently thin enough not to affect the trackball operation.) And if I get bored with purple, there are plenty of other colors out there.

Now, I'm contemplating taking the Sharpie to my husband's balls (and he doesn't even have a BB!)
    07-04-08 05:58 PM
    My trackball (8300 Curve) is now a very nice purple color. I first colored some copy paper purple with a Sharpie and put it under the trackball, and while it looked great, I didn't like the way the trackball felt (too stiff when clicking). So, I colored a double layer of single-ply toilet paper purple with the Sharpie, put it under the trackball, and voila! (The toilet paper is evidently thin enough not to affect the trackball operation.) And if I get bored with purple, there are plenty of other colors out there.

Now, I'm contemplating taking the Sharpie to my husband's balls (and he doesn't even have a BB!)

toilet paper... welcome to my club

hahahaha
    07-04-08 06:04 PM
    a MUCH better pic

07-04-08 06:24 PM
    i chose against the ball coloring and simply added more contrast. my custom 8320 on the left, my OEM 8320 on the right.

07-04-08 07:01 PM
    toilet paper... welcome to my club

hahahaha
    Hey, I probably could have gone with thin colored tissue paper from the craft section at Wal-Mart, but a Sharpie & toilet paper are cheaper!

07-04-08 07:21 PM
    Thread of the year!!!!!! Including last year!

I'm going to try it going the tp route.
    07-04-08 07:30 PM
    Well, make sure it is UNUSED toilet paper - or you may end up with a brown malodorous color and scent........

As far as your husband's balls - perhaps you should cut him off and they will color themselves BLUE.............
    07-04-08 08:49 PM
    Well, make sure it is UNUSED toilet paper - or you may end up with a brown malodorous color and scent........

As far as your husband's balls - perhaps you should cut him off and they will color themselves BLUE.............

hahaahahahaha
    07-05-08 02:05 PM
    cool idea fo sho
    07-07-08 11:32 PM
    Nice Title! I wouldn't color my balls though!
    07-07-08 11:35 PM
    Sometimes a little color on your BALLz can be a worthwhile ummm fashion accessory..........but certainly not for everyone.......

Again, EZ to do.............and immediate gratification for ummm.........colring them..........
    07-08-08 12:43 AM
    The title of this thread kills me everytime. I have not colored my trackball yet. I am still waiting to be inspired.
    07-09-08 08:43 AM
    I was a little nervous taking my trackball out but it all went smoothly and happy to say I have a red ball. I'd say balls but only have one curve :-)

07-09-08 10:00 AM
    Here is my curve with an orange ball to match the orange skin. I used the toilet paper method and it works well. I would like to send it in to colorware but I dont think that I could be without my BB for that long.
    07-09-08 11:15 PM
    I have a phobia of colored balls (especially blue), so I just keep it au natural!
    07-10-08 01:11 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD