Has anyone been able to run BerryJoose since updating their OS? I updated to .654 and now BerryJoose is asking for the code to run the app. I probably had the code when I bought it, but have since deleted that email. I wrote to customer support, but just thought I'd post here as well. Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 01:46 PM
    Well if you email them they will send you a new code...every time i update I lost the code
    05-23-10 10:27 PM
    Oh ok, that's cool, and it's good to know I don't have to buy it again. I did send them a message... thanks for the info

05-23-10 10:37 PM
    You don't have to wait for them. I presume you purchased it from either CrackBerry or Mobihand. Log on, and get your code. I keep a list in a memo, so it's easy to access.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-23-10 11:06 PM
    You don't have to wait for them. I presume you purchased it from either CrackBerry or Mobihand. Log on, and get your code. I keep a list in a memo, so it's easy to access.

If you can't find it here for some reason, the developer has been good about emailing me back codes when I lost them.

Also, I just updated to .654 too & BerryJoose was the last app I re-unlocked, the update kicked enough speed to my 8530 that I thought it opened itself in the backup/reload process. Opening up BerryJoose tripled that, so I have no choice but to rename my BB, my lightsaber.
    05-25-10 11:30 AM
    sorry big bag wolf. Tried to quote you, but my newbie fingers didn't get it to pull right.

Just found the How to Forums thread.
    05-25-10 11:36 AM
    Hey thanks guys, they emailed me with the code right away. And now I have it saved in a memo, and saved messages. Thx again

05-25-10 12:15 PM
    sorry big bag wolf. Tried to quote you, but my newbie fingers didn't get it to pull right.

Just found the How to Forums thread.
    Welcome to the Addiction and glad you found the How To area. Lots of great info in there. Also check some of the video tutorials, they are great also, as is YouTube - BlackBerry's Channel
    Last edited by kwkid; 05-25-10 at 09:08 PM. Reason: typo
    05-25-10 09:08 PM
    Well saving the code actually won't help for berryjoose whenever you update your os or whatever it will always ask for a new code. The one you had seems to never work because I save the emails with the code....but Jared is very fast on replying with a new code....
    06-04-10 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD