08-16-09 10:10 AM
92 1234
tools
    I have researched and even spoke to Spy Guy online which puts out reviews on cell phone spy software and he has a $10,000 challenge out to this company. If they can get their software to work on any phone he will pay them $10,000.

So sorry, stop wasting your time. I tried and failed.
    03-20-09 12:11 PM
    Hard evidence of infidelity makes it easier during divorce proceedings to make sure that you get what you are entitled to (which in that case, is everything. )
    Unless you live in California where it's "No Fault"
    03-20-09 01:28 PM
    LOL. This is funny.
    The only way cheating evidence would benefit the OP is if wife had kids and she hed them with her while meeting the b-friend to 'just say hi' or if she left them to go rendevous or party.
    Other than that - the courts don't care man.
    Been there, done it, but I didn't get my free shirt! Mine cost me about 20K. But I wear it proudly!
    Good luck if this is a valid post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    **** yes....money well spent! They say its cheaper to keep her but you cant put a price on happiness...plain and simple
    03-20-09 01:29 PM
    As far as I'm aware, installing the spy software is actually against the law. You might get evidence of cheating but it can't be used as it was gathered by illegal means and then you open yourself up to litigation.
    03-20-09 03:57 PM
    Make sure you get custody of your BB !
    03-20-09 04:03 PM
    Get rid of the Blackberry and the wife. Pay more attention to the next GF.

03-21-09 09:00 AM
    Use smrtguard. It works and it is free right now. You can track the phone, locate the phone, and if you want to be a real ***, then you can wipe the device all with a click of a button. Smrtguard is used as a security option but can be used to catch your cheating wife.

Last edited by SM105K; 03-29-09 at 07:50 PM.
    03-29-09 07:46 PM
    Use smrtguard. It works and it is free right now. You can track the phone, locate the phone, and if you want to be a real ***, then you can wipe the device all with a click of a button. Smrtguard is used as a security option but can be used to catch your cheating wife.

That's just sick. I like it.
    03-29-09 08:37 PM
    "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!!!"
    03-29-09 08:50 PM
    I read this thread and I'm just speechless....... :x

03-29-09 09:17 PM
    There's another issue here. If it's a private phone that she's paying for with her own cash, you could get nailed for wiretapping (data, voice, doesn't matter) even though you're married. Her lawyer could whip this one out in divorce proceedings. The only you real way you can get her on adultery while not screwing up your own case is by catching her in the act....legs in the air. You need a PI or you can save yourself the trouble by just packing up and leaving
    Count your losses, and move forward... Unless you've got plenty of $$$$$, the PI and the attorneys will take a huge chunk.. always claiming "you're entitled to.....", then when it doesn't work in your favor, they state, "I'm not sure why....."
    03-29-09 09:20 PM
    Make sure you get custody of your BB !
    This cracked me up. Man I hope it works out. Move on you will be better off...
    03-29-09 09:21 PM
    What is this program supposed to accomplish and why do you need to catch her cheating. If you know she is, then you need to roll on out man and don't look back...
    Totally agree. Not worth it, IMO. Too many women out here to worry about one.
    03-29-09 10:02 PM
    It looked like the user was asking for technical advice, not personal advice. Does anyone on here actually have a solution for installing this software?
    07-15-09 01:36 PM
    It looked like the user was asking for technical advice, not personal advice. Does anyone on here actually have a solution for installing this software?
    Yeah, drop her like a bad habit. The op should have googled first and could have saved his money because 3 -4 reviews are calling the software a scam.
    07-15-09 02:25 PM
    I believe the 4th or 5th post on first page said program was a scam.... 50+ posts later we are still reading and posting
    07-15-09 02:29 PM
    This thread is useless with out pics of the said "cheating wife", we need to make a determination on her hottiness and then we will help with your install issue.

LOL, j/k use the BB for other reasons and catch the wife red handed or use a P.I
    07-15-09 03:49 PM
    yes pics would be nice but then this would turn into another, "do you use your right or left thumb while on crackberry..."
    07-15-09 03:55 PM
    This thread is useless with out pics of the said "cheating wife", we need to make a determination on her hottiness and then we will help with your install issue.

LOL, j/k use the BB for other reasons and catch the wife red handed or use a P.I
    If it's a blackberry...what if she has friends who browse this site.
    Best to count the losses before this gets too deep.
    07-15-09 03:55 PM
    If it's a blackberry...what if she has friends who browse this site.
    Best to count the losses before this gets too deep.
    Shhhhh, he is not supposed to know I relay all posts on this thread to her.
    07-15-09 03:59 PM
    I can't believe I read through every post. God this is awesome LOL.
    07-15-09 04:11 PM
    This has got the making of a good Jerry Springer show ~
    07-15-09 09:28 PM
    I believe the 4th or 5th post on first page said program was a scam.... 50+ posts later we are still reading and posting
    I did some more research. The software is a scam only that it does not do what is advertised. It uses blue tooth technology to read SMS messages; which means you can't "spy" from anywhere regardless of distance as advertised. The software has other functions as well, but none that seem too useful.

The software works on some phones, but not all phones (again, as advertised). I could not get it to work on my phone, and I had absolutely no difficulty obtaining a refund.

If you still want to get the software to work on your phone, you'll have to read the manual that e-stealth supplies because it seems nobody on this forum has experience installing it successfully.
    07-20-09 02:52 PM
    did u ever get a fix or the answer u were looking for?
    07-21-09 12:40 AM
    Why not just use google maps 3.0.2 and subscribe to google latitude? It'll show her gps location on your phone

07-21-09 01:52 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD