08-16-09 10:10 AM
92 123 ...
tools
    I recently installed a third party program from E - Stealth. I am not able to install this program. It begins to install and then I get "Invalid JAR 907" Are there any adjustments I need to make to my phone in order to make this software work on my phone? Below is the installation directions. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. This may be my best chance to catch my "cheating" wife. Thanks!

Connect the phone to the computer
    Go to: Options > Advanced > Media Card, press the menu key, choose “enable usb mass storage”

At your computer you will get a Removable Disk at My Computer, browse it. Now copy the downloaded JAR / JAD files to the memory card. Then disconnect the phone from the computer, at the phone press menu button and choose: Remove Media Card (at options, advanced, media card). Press menu again and choose “install Media Card. Now you need to browse to your downloaded files at your phone. Use media manage, browse to the JAR / JAD file, select it and you should get an install option.
    12-10-08 04:54 PM
    What is this program supposed to accomplish and why do you need to catch her cheating. If you know she is, then you need to roll on out man and don't look back...
    12-10-08 04:57 PM
    Try using the phones browser and navigate to that link. It might do an OTA install

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 04:59 PM
    Check this out

This will actually answer the question.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 12-10-08 at 05:28 PM.
    12-10-08 04:59 PM
    Are you just "trolling" for attention or do you really have a problem with your phone? Something doesn't seem right about this post.
    12-10-08 05:00 PM
    Sorry but WOW. I agree with SD. Don't waste the money on the program.
    12-10-08 05:01 PM
    What is this program supposed to accomplish and why do you need to catch her cheating. If you know she is, then you need to roll on out man and don't look back...
    Hard evidence of infidelity makes it easier during divorce proceedings to make sure that you get what you are entitled to (which in that case, is everything. )
    12-10-08 05:08 PM
    Well then use a private investigator who is licensed and can take the stand, not a stupid BlackBerry application...
    12-10-08 05:14 PM
    Man, I thought I have seen it all in the BB world but this takes the cake.
    12-10-08 05:26 PM
    For my edutainment, I googled this E-Stealth and found only claims that it's a scam besides the sales ads. One competitor actually dedicated a page to call it a scam and point out the original screen images came from their software instead. ROFL.

Go with the P.I. dude.
    12-10-08 05:36 PM
    .. or just leave and not worry about spending time and money on such thoughts, Ive always been of the opinion, if something isnt right, take the high road and sort things out for yourself, just leave.

If you have to go to measures as installing this, or hiring people, then something isnt right in the first place.
    12-10-08 05:42 PM
    .. or just leave and not worry about spending time and money on such thoughts, Ive always been of the opinion, if something isnt right, take the high road and sort things out for yourself, just leave.

If you have to go to measures as installing this, or hiring people, then something isnt right in the first place.
    I completely agree...
    12-10-08 05:45 PM
    ROTFLMAO at this thread! Damn
    12-10-08 05:52 PM
    I just couldn't pass this up without making a comment... and I thought I've seen it all. *HAHAHAHAHA*
    12-10-08 06:00 PM
    Sorry to hear about this but...

Been there, done it, seen it and got the free t-shirt...

Save your $$$ and hire a good divorce attorney!
    12-10-08 06:04 PM
    To quote Michael Jackson (when he was still Black)

Don't you carry nothing that might be a load
    Come on and
    Ease on down, Ease on down, down the road

Okay, I'm done
    12-10-08 06:13 PM
    I feel for you man,I too think your better off paying a little more for a PI than a using a blackberry app,good luck

12-10-08 06:19 PM
    DTB!!!

Drop That B$^%!
    12-10-08 06:33 PM
    JAD/JAR files majority of the time are OTA and need to be accessed viw browser, but a while back i put up a post with a app I found that will allow you to install OTA files through your DM. The file i attached was ota.zip. Search by my username, lemme know if you cant find it. Its a nice lil tool to have especially if you have a limited data plan or no data plan.
    12-10-08 06:36 PM
    Looked at this thread after the first post and thought WTF.
    12-10-08 06:54 PM
    Methinks this is a joke, or backdoor spam trying to gin up interest in the software--or in the scam.

12-10-08 07:04 PM
    I dont think so, cuz OP Pmed me earlier today asking how to install, I said I didnt know.
    12-10-08 07:14 PM
    Huh. Okay, then I'm just bemused.

12-10-08 07:17 PM
    Will this thread turn out to be a review for the software?
    12-10-08 07:25 PM
    I completely agree...
    DITTO

Like your style RACH
    12-10-08 07:39 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD