What would the software do that phone records can't? If you stand to lose everything, better get a professional who knows what they are doing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 06:50 PM
    sorry but i have to lmfao
    12-10-08 07:00 PM
    Seriously... If you don't have trust in a relationship, you don't have a relationship. Whether she's cheating or not, if you don't trust her, GET OUT!
    12-10-08 07:21 PM
    Gave me a chuckle... Thanks everyone.
    12-10-08 07:59 PM
    I would contact the t.v. show Cheaters. LOL
    12-10-08 08:30 PM
    forgot the program, just get the family locator app that most carriers have and track her whereabouts by her gps, that way you can catch her with a video camera!!! (i watch too much Cheaters!!!)
    12-10-08 08:53 PM
    Hard evidence of infidelity makes it easier during divorce proceedings to make sure that you get what you are entitled to (which in that case, is everything. )
    Isn't this app kinda stalkerish?

12-10-08 09:12 PM
    DTB!!!

Drop That B$^%!
    I haven't heard that one before.

12-10-08 09:15 PM
    Hard evidence of infidelity makes it easier during divorce proceedings to make sure that you get what you are entitled to (which in that case, is everything. )
    Not so fast my friend...99% of the time cheating does not make a difference. It only makes a difference if marital assets are used on the mistress/pool boy.

At any rate, this is a fishy post.
    12-10-08 09:28 PM
    Save your time and trouble. Just hire a good divorce attorney and let them sort it out. You don't need the hassle or legal implications.

I'm not an attorney, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    12-10-08 09:40 PM
    Save your time and trouble. Just hire a good divorce attorney and let them sort it out. You don't need the hassle or legal implications.

Well Done!!
    12-10-08 09:46 PM
    Ok, i was not gonna chime back in on this thread but Joe that was funny man...
    12-10-08 09:53 PM

Hahahaha got me cracking up!
    12-10-08 09:58 PM
    I guess none of us can figure out why she would cheat on such a good guy.

12-10-08 09:59 PM
    I am having the exact same problem on my 8320......not the wife problem...the download problem....did you figure this out?
    03-19-09 04:45 PM
    There's another issue here. If it's a private phone that she's paying for with her own cash, you could get nailed for wiretapping (data, voice, doesn't matter) even though you're married. Her lawyer could whip this one out in divorce proceedings. The only you real way you can get her on adultery while not screwing up your own case is by catching her in the act....legs in the air. You need a PI or you can save yourself the trouble by just packing up and leaving
    Last edited by CountCrackula; 03-19-09 at 04:58 PM.
    03-19-09 04:54 PM
    Man if you have to go that far to find out what you already know just leave
    03-19-09 05:16 PM
    Been there too, gave her the boot, went on down the road, used the t-shirt to clean up an oil spill in the garage!

03-19-09 05:28 PM

that was THE funniest post i have EVER read on here
    03-19-09 05:36 PM

03-19-09 05:44 PM
    LOL. This is funny.
    The only way cheating evidence would benefit the OP is if wife had kids and she hed them with her while meeting the b-friend to 'just say hi' or if she left them to go rendevous or party.
    Other than that - the courts don't care man.
    Been there, done it, but I didn't get my free shirt! Mine cost me about 20K. But I wear it proudly!
    Good luck if this is a valid post!

03-19-09 05:51 PM
    move on, Buddy.......There are so many tell tale signs that she is cheating on you. Where have you been the last 20 years......lol
    03-19-09 06:23 PM
    Save the money, tell her to kick rocks and move on. Spend that money on finding you another girl. Next time don't get married...hahaha
    03-19-09 06:46 PM
    There are legit programs you can buy. Google it. Better yet just leave!

03-19-09 06:58 PM
    Save the money, tell her to kick rocks and move on. Spend that money on finding you another girl. Next time don't get married...hahaha
    Maybe that's problem in the first place, he had a girl. He doesn't need another girl he needs a woman. Tell her to grow up and act like a woman or leave her.

I feel bad though. A cheating spouse. So sad.
    03-19-09 07:13 PM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD