i just recieved my blackberry charger pod to finnally turn on my blackberry..
    but the computer dosent read my phone at all it charges yes but cant reconqnize it at all and my usb conection on my blackberry does not work thats the reason y i got a charger pod so my phone only charges with the pod.. if not it does not work .. what can i do for my computer to read my phone ..
    09-07-10 03:30 PM
    The charging pod is exactly that: it charges but does nothing else.

You will need to use Bluetooth to sync your device with Desktop Manager if the USB port is broken.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-07-10 03:44 PM
    its a pc my charger pd wont read my computer or my computer is not reading the charger pod one of the other
    09-07-10 03:44 PM
    what do you mean.... need to use Bluetooth to sync your device with Desktop Manager if the USB port is broken.
    09-07-10 03:49 PM
    It sounds like you said you bought a charging pod, since the USB port on your BlackBerry broke, and you are unable to charge your battery.

If the USB port is broken and you cannot charge, you won't be able to sync your device by connecting it to your PC with the USB cable either. If that is the case, you need to use Bluetooth to sync the device with Desktop Manager. If your PC lacks a Bluetooth card, you need to get a Bluetooth dongle.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-07-10 03:59 PM
    so with the bluetooth dongle all i do is connect the phone with the computer with the phone through bluetooth
    09-07-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD