how do you change the sound the phone makes when you get a text?
    i either get a bong sound or vibrate
    06-06-10 05:03 PM
    go into the 'profiles' section and select 'advanced.' go into your active profile, or create a new one if you like. anything you have that sends you a notification will be listed. simply click on the one you want and change it in there.
    06-06-10 07:46 PM
    Great, thanks!
    06-07-10 08:47 AM
    u kno...i am a lil techie person...but for d love of me when i first got my BB i couldnt figure out where to go to change my notifications lmao....

lookin bak on it now i can hav a laff at myself.
    06-07-10 11:24 AM
    ok i went to what you said, clicked advanced options an i cant change it
    the phone is a 8310 if that makes a difference
    06-07-10 05:22 PM
    hhhmmmm....

when you select advanced it should list all your profiles. select the one that has (active) next to it.

doing that should give you a list of everything that can give you a notification.

that should do it...........
    06-08-10 01:30 AM
    Are you clicking the speaker icon? it's called Sounds on your home screen. Click on that, and scroll down to Edit Profiles and customize them all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 05:24 PM
    after clicking on advanced, then choose the profile you would like to change (for example, normal) then hit the edit button (the button on the left of the wheel) then choose edit, then wheel down to the sound you want to change... in your case, mms or sms textclick on ring tone... and all the choices will come up... save. your done.
    06-09-10 04:03 PM
    Here's something that might help: ?:-)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD