I changed out my housing on my 8320 last week. I ordered an 8310/8320 housing off ebay and I believe I received the housing for an 8330. But I read lots of posts here about being able to fit the 8320 with minor adjustments so I went ahead and changed it anyway. I removed the rubber piece around the speaker and now my calls sound fuzzy. Is there anyway to put something back onto the earpiece to fix this problem? And has anyone else had this happen?
    08-07-09 10:59 AM
    Anybody have any suggestions?
    08-09-09 07:21 AM
    I believe that there is suppose to be a "gasket" that protects your microphone and speaker. Maybe you can get a thin piece of felt and custom cut to fit and act as gasket. You may get better sound...just a thought. Good luck!
    08-09-09 07:27 AM
    You might have "nicked" the antana also. It is located under the bottom piece that usually has the carrier logo on it. I'm not sure there is a fix for that if that is what happened.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:06 AM
    I thought of the antenna but I checked it and it seems fine. Also, when I put a call on speaker phone it's perfect, just when I use the handset I get the fuzziness. I will try putting something in there to act as that gasket. Thanks for the suggestions!
    08-09-09 11:53 AM
    you may have accidentally pulled the earpiece away from the contacts on the board. Make sure it is seated properly.
    08-09-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD