OK, so I seem to have a weird problem with captcha on Craigslist, when using BlackBerry browser on 8520.

When I try to post an ad in "Cellphones" section on the step where I have to enter in the captcha there is no submit button. I can see the captcha image and type in the letters but there is no submit button. When I try to post an ad in "Electronics" section I have no problem, evertyhing shows up.

I refreshed the page, closed the broswer and tried again, did a battery pull no changes, same thing. When I try to do the same thing on my 8320 there is no problem whatsoever.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution for this?
    08-19-09 01:32 PM
    Maybe its a problem on the website, try it in a different browser like Bolt or Opera Mini to see if the problem still occurs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 05:26 PM
    Browser > Menu > Options > Browser Configuration > Make sure Support Javascript and Support Embedded Media are checked.
    08-19-09 05:28 PM
    Everything is checked. Thats what I thought the problem was at first, but it only happens on one of the two pages. The problem occurs when I try posting in "Cellphones" but not in "Electronics." I will try posting in another section and see if I get the same problem.
    08-19-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD