This is probably a very simple thing to do, but for some reason I can't figure it out. I'll have the "missed call" icon on my homescreen, so I'll hit the green button for the call log, but can't find the missed calls. Where do I go to see a list of all my missed calls? I've tried the menu button, nothing ... Any help? Oh yea, and I'm running 5.0.0.509
    06-14-10 05:51 PM
    how bizaare :S
    06-14-10 05:59 PM
    Yea, it's pretty annoying lol .. I never know who's calls I missed. Lame.
    06-14-10 06:06 PM
    Did you go to the Call Log screen, where it shows made calls, received calls, and....missed calls?
    06-14-10 06:07 PM
    This is probably a very simple thing to do, but for some reason I can't figure it out. I'll have the "missed call" icon on my homescreen, so I'll hit the green button for the call log, but can't find the missed calls. Where do I go to see a list of all my missed calls? I've tried the menu button, nothing ... Any help? Oh yea, and I'm running 5.0.0.509
    A couple of things here. You need to go to the Call Log Screen or Phone option>Call Logging>Show these call log types in message list: MISSED CALLS should be checked. To view your call log, you can to go to the MESSAGES folder then select Alt+P. Hope this helps...
    06-14-10 06:20 PM
    So you're saying the only way I can see my missed calls is having them go to my messages folder?? That's ******** ... Before I did the upgrade to 5.0 all I had to do was hit the green button and all my call logs was there ... Now, it's only sent and received calls, but no missed calls. It's kinda dumb I have to go to my text message folder to see missed calls.

... There's gotta be some way to see the call log in the call screen.
    06-14-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD