Hello, I have a problem. I used to be Alltel and now I'm Verizon. I still have Alltel equipment and plan but pay to Verizon. Here is the deal. I bought new blackberry a couple of days ago. I didn't like it so I switched back to my old phone. Ever since, I can't send or receive messages from Verizon cell phones. If someone with a Alltel phone sends me something, I can get it fine. When someone with Verizon, it sends a message from 502 stating " You've got a pix or flix message! To see it, visit w w w.vzwpix.com from a internet accessible computer & follow the directions.

I have called Verizon and they don't even know what's wrong. They have made a ticket and suppose to get back with me. Who knows???
    08-11-09 08:28 PM
    I would resend all service books, battery pull, see if that works. it sounds like they don't even have you set up on a BB data plan. Verify that with your carrier, have them resend service books.
    08-11-09 08:31 PM
    Also go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table press menu and select Register Now.
    08-11-09 08:32 PM
    I have already tried service books, and resending hose routing table. Still not working. I am def. on a bb plan.
    08-11-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD