As long as I have had my phone I have never tried sending a video. Today I tried but I couldn't send it. I couldn't even attach a video that was 10 seconds long. So just to check I tried sending an image and got a blue x.
    I have sent pictures plenty other times but now my bb won't send them. Does anyone know why this could be? I find it very odd that randomly I can't send media.
    Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 07:54 PM
    1st i would try the old battery pull.
    2nd i have had the same issue and tried re-doing the service books and still nothing... next i will wipe the phone back to factory settings and start over... there is another post for the problem on 6-20
    " boostberry issue uncaught exception: index 18 >= 18 "
    ed the same steps... finaly it came down to wiping the phone back to factory settings and unlocking the phone from scatch...

hope this helps
    he tri
    06-23-10 08:26 PM
    wait!!!!!

Options>Security Options>General Settings>BB button>Master Radio Reset>Yes>0000 is the password...don't forget to turn the mobile netowrk back on in Manage Connections afterwards
    try b4 you rest your phone! worked for me
    06-23-10 08:45 PM
    wait!!!!!

Options>Security Options>General Settings>BB button>Master Radio Reset>Yes>0000 is the password...don't forget to turn the mobile netowrk back on in Manage Connections afterwards
    try b4 you rest your phone! worked for me
    I did the master radio reset with no luck. I can still send text just not media. I really hate to do a full wipe..I guess I'll keep searching. I did send technical support an email I'm just waiting on a reply

Last edited by crump84; 06-23-10 at 09:50 PM.
    06-23-10 09:48 PM
    Well I got an email back from support. I just needed to adjust the quality of my pictures to a lower quality (duh). Now there sending fine. They are working on a answer for attaching videos

06-23-10 10:46 PM
    Try editing the options of the video to "MMS" setting. Open video camera, menu, options, video format...change from normal to mms mode.
    06-23-10 10:53 PM
    Try editing the options of the video to "MMS" setting. Open video camera, menu, options, video format...change from normal to mms mode.
    Wow who new it was so simple..can't believe I didn't figure that out. Thanks for the help grantwelch. I just send a 15sec vid. Now I just need to figure out how large of a video I can send

06-23-10 11:38 PM
    I'm also amazed I never thought to check the video and picture quality, I was having the same exact problems as you Crump84. Can't wait to see if this fixes my problems with sending videos and certain pics. Thanks for all the great help everyone.
    06-24-10 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD