ive just started trying to send an email to a new contact and it just comes up with the red cross ove checked another contact and it still works but not for this new contact plz help ps just trying a battery pull
    edit just battery pulled no luck
    Last edited by slaming; 08-16-09 at 04:36 PM.
    08-16-09 04:32 PM
    ive just started trying to send an email to a new contact and it just comes up with the red cross ove checked another contact and it still works but not for this new contact plz help ps just trying a battery pull
    edit just battery pulled no luck
    Try resending your service books, and re-register your host routing table.
    08-16-09 04:38 PM
    Try resending your service books, and re-register your host routing table.
    ok does anybody have any links to tuts and if its to complicated ill continue to let friend on pay as you go so that the only reason she was sending me amail im on unlimited txt so ill just continue sending txts

edit just before its comes uo with the x it says its sent but she says she aint recived nothing
    08-16-09 04:42 PM
    First, Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu button > Register Now... you should get one email that your device is registered.

Second, go to Orange's website, login, find your email setup, then find a button to Send your Service Books... you should then get an email for each email address you have in your service books.
    08-16-09 04:49 PM
    ok does anybody have any links to tuts and if its to complicated ill continue to let friend on pay as you go so that the only reason she was sending me amail im on unlimited txt so ill just continue sending txts

edit just before its comes uo with the x it says its sent but she says she aint recived nothing
    How to resend your service books: you can either do this on your phone or from within your browser on your phone. From your phone (I'm on T-Mo so this is carrier dependant), open your browser and go to your bookmarks. Open [carrier] bookmarks and select 'Manage internet email'. Next, click help and then send service books.

On the computer: log into your account online and go to manage your email. From with your email settings, you should see the option to resend your service books. It's different for each carrier.

How to re-register your host routing table: on your phone: Options>Advanced options>Host routing table>Menu click and select Register.
    08-16-09 04:52 PM

The problem may very well lie with her device and not yours....BTW.
    08-16-09 04:55 PM
    nope just resent sevices books and host routing tables just nothing it sent them i got the email for both but nadda damn this is annoying cause ig ot to reply to email then i have to go to txts to send it by copying and pasting it plz help i cant have been the first person this has happened to
    08-16-09 04:58 PM
    nope just resent sevices books and host routing tables just nothing it sent them i got the email for both but nadda damn this is annoying cause ig ot to reply to email then i have to go to txts to send it by copying and pasting it plz help i cant have been the first person this has happened to
    AGAIN..............the problem might be with HER device.
    08-16-09 05:00 PM
    The problem may very well lie with her device and not yours....BTW.
    no cant be shes on a computer but i might have the answer because she is aded thru my msn messenger contacts so she has a messenger adress and not a normal adress so that might just fix it if i change that to a normal adress

edit ****** working yep just had to change her email thing but it was weird cause i recived the emails with her name at the top arg!
    Last edited by slaming; 08-16-09 at 05:07 PM.
    08-16-09 05:02 PM
    That little bit of information might have helped at the beginning. Details.......you always need to be as precise as possible with details. For future reference.
    08-16-09 05:04 PM
    That little bit of information might have helped at the beginning. Details.......you always need to be as precise as possible with details. For future reference.
    yeah sorry mate i was sitting at the roght chair im sitting ona sofa looking up to a desk which isnt i deal so i was trying to avoid as much typign sorry for annoying you guys thanks for the help
    08-16-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD