Just today, a notification popped up where you'd normally see a new text notification or something similar, but this time, it's just a "1" next to a small yellow circle. I've gone through my entire BB trying to figure out what it is. Anyone know?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 01:57 AM
    Sounds like a browser message. Fire up your Messages app and then click on the BB button to pull up the menu. Scroll to select "View Folder" and then scroll to the top of the list and click on "Browser Messages". Hopefully there's an unread message in there and when you read it, it will clear the notification.
    05-22-10 07:15 AM
    Help! Can someone assist with my notification icons for my 8900? I have a BB Messenger, and "new" email notification icons that will not go away. I have scoured my email and BB messages, and there is nothing new. Several battery pulls have not worked either.

Does anyone have any ideas??
    05-22-10 09:27 AM
    Help! Can someone assist with my notification icons for my 8900? I have a BB Messenger, and "new" email notification icons that will not go away. I have scoured my email and BB messages, and there is nothing new. Several battery pulls have not worked either.

Does anyone have any ideas??
    Did you just install RIM's Twitter app? There's a welcome message that may be what's causing your notification.
    05-22-10 09:35 AM
    No. No new apps have been installed. No idea why these icons are getting stuck... Theyre driving me nuts...
    05-22-10 09:58 AM
    It did turn out to be a browser message. Kind of strange though, it was just a URL taking me to my Facebook friends page. In any case, the notification is gone. Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 03:25 PM
    It did turn out to be a browser message. Kind of strange though, it was just a URL taking me to my Facebook friends page. In any case, the notification is gone. Thanks for the help!
    No worries.
    05-22-10 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD