When i go to youtube on my BB Curve 8900 an try to watch a video i get a msg that says: "Wireless network has been disconnected, please try again". But it isn't disconnected because I can go to other sites, can anyone explain this to me? Thank you..
    08-28-09 05:38 PM
    Man I have nothing but problems trying to watch youtube videos. I downloaded Vision, an app which plays youtube videos. It works pretty well. It does screw up sometimes, but the success rate of watching a video on it compared to the browser is like 9:1
    08-28-09 05:42 PM
    How are you going there??? I use my BB Browser and go to m.youtube.com and it works just fine.
    08-28-09 05:56 PM
    as long as I'm on wifi it works great through m.youtube.com but if not, most of the time it screws up.
    08-28-09 06:00 PM
    Um maybe u should use an actual computer browser. Yeah, that might just be better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 06:36 PM
    I don't understand why people like mitchknowsbest even respond to threads in this manner. What value did that add to the discussion? If you have nothing of value to add, then just goto another thread where your knowledge may be useful.
    08-28-09 06:43 PM
    Join the club, blackberry's just aren't ready for good quality youtube support right now.

08-28-09 06:57 PM
    I've never had any problems watching videos on YT, and when I tried my first one, I didn't go expecting much. However, it worked fine for me.
    08-29-09 05:11 AM
    I've always had problems out of Youtube from my curve to my javelin its been issues. As of lately though they have been alright and I heard that has to do with your browser settings. Apparently I have mine just right.

08-29-09 05:29 AM
    I've always had problems out of Youtube from my curve to my javelin its been issues. As of lately though they have been alright and I heard that has to do with your browser settings. Apparently I have mine just right.

Tell us please those settings.
    08-29-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD