This is my gf curve's issue, not my phone, but she says 4 days ago her previous days texts would be erased. she had added nothing additional to the phone during that time and everything was working fine before then

Also, she cannot receive phone calls at night but ts fine in the morn . The auto on/off function is already disabled so that's not it. her carrier is t-mobile.
    anyhelp
    06-13-08 06:48 AM
    Have her do a battery pull. That will most likely solve the first issue.
    06-13-08 07:02 AM
    pull battery with power on and reseat sim card, if that fails try sim other phone to see if still happens, if it does it is network if not is software reload time
    06-13-08 07:21 AM
    It is amazing what a hot battery pull will solve. So far, all the problems I have had with my new BB,.
    06-13-08 10:13 AM
    yeah pull the battery and then to prevent this from happening again, go into options and select auto on/off and pick times for it to automatically shut off and reboot. mine was doing the same thing and thats what one of my friends who also had that happen said the phone company told her to do. and mine hasnt acted up since.
    06-13-08 02:38 PM
    Maybe look into this too ... could be a memory problem: How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com
    06-13-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD