Hello everyone!

I just got my new 8900 2 days ago, and I'm already having issues. Just to clarify, I have not dropped, damaged, or otherwise hurt my phone in anyway.

I was on the phone with my brother, who has the same phone, and out of nowhere he said he couldn't hear me. I thought his service was being choppy, so I called a few other people and no one could hear me. After trying this a few times, I wasn't able to make calls at all, saying "call failed", even though my reception was full. This goes in and out, every so often I get lucky and can talk for a full minute without being disconnected and/or the other person not being able to hear me.

Also, my BBM and assorted apps are malfunctioning. Every time I send a BBM, it says it has not sent, no matter how many times i resend, but the other person I am messaging will receive it multiple times. Same for my apps- I was using the facebook app, trying to change my status, and it said that it was unable to send, but it really just kept changing my status every time.

Can anyone help me before I storm into AT&T tomorrow?
    08-03-09 06:31 PM
    I would go into the store and get your SIM card swapped out for a new one. That might solve your connection issues. While you are waiting, you can try a battery pull on your device.
    08-03-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD