I just tried to answer a phone call but could not hear anything at all. I had a co-worker try and again the same thing but she could here me fine.

Any idea what could be causing this??

I have a symbol x with a straight line running down it...any idea what that might be???

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    12-02-08 11:03 AM
    This is a Verizon issue. It's related to MMS. If you search, you will find discussions about it. The temporary fix is to do a battery pull. Reportedly, the 4.5 OS update fixes it.
    12-02-08 12:07 PM
    I went through numerous visits to verizon store and calling them.. they finally told me i had to do a software update to get it to work right...
    12-02-08 01:41 PM
    Do you have a bluetooth headset connected?
    12-02-08 02:05 PM
    This is a Verizon issue. It's related to MMS. If you search, you will find discussions about it. The temporary fix is to do a battery pull. Reportedly, the 4.5 OS update fixes it.
    I think I heard something about this, this can happen after viewing a MMS video right?
    12-02-08 02:33 PM
    This is called one way audio, and it happenes after you recieve am MMS message with an audio file. For some reason after you listen to the audio file, each call you receive after you will not be able to hear the person calling. I had same problem with my 8830 from verizon. Call them, tell them you have the one way audio issue they can resolve now.
    12-02-08 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD