I have A BB 8330 and I can get the trackball to scroll up but not down. Any ideas why? Thanks!
    05-26-09 05:50 PM
    Remove your battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace. That should do the trick...
    05-26-09 05:50 PM
    perhaps there is something stuck under it, lint, dust, etc. take the trackball out and clean it
    05-26-09 06:39 PM
    .this is happening to me a lot..I didn't take the trackball out to clean, but I cleaned around the area with a Q-tip, and toothpick.. still having some problems though.
    08-11-09 11:55 PM
    .this is happening to me a lot..I didn't take the trackball out to clean, but I cleaned around the area with a Q-tip, and toothpick.. still having some problems though.
    Try pushing in on the trackball and then try scrolling it in the direction it won't move. Sometimes little grains of sand, etc can get under and prohibit it from working correctly.
    08-11-09 11:58 PM
    Try pushing in on the trackball and then try scrolling it in the direction it won't move. Sometimes little grains of sand, etc can get under and prohibit it from working correctly.

ah ok.. thank you!..
    08-12-09 12:44 AM
    ah ok.. thank you!..
    You are welcome. Hope it helps...
    08-12-09 12:45 AM
    Hope u get this done same thing happened to mine..
    08-12-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD