Every time i go to the mobile blackberry website on my phone, it takes me to the blackberry help website. I go to mobile.blackberry.com and it takes me to blackberry help. What am i doing wrong?
    07-15-08 11:09 AM
    mobile.blackberry.com should do it, but if you're getting to the Help page, there is a link at the bottom to go to the Home Page.
    07-15-08 11:12 AM
    that's strange - I just tried it and it works for me.. Empty your cache and try it again. Hopefully that'll work....
    07-15-08 11:14 AM
    The link at the bottom of the page takes me to the actual blackberry page, not the mobile one. And I tried emptying my cache, and it still takes me to the blackberry help page istead of the home page. Is there anything else I could try?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 01:02 PM
    Any ideas?
    07-15-08 02:30 PM
    What browser are you using?

If I use BB browser I go to the correct website, if I use Opera, I get routed to the Help page.
    07-15-08 02:34 PM
    I am using the BB browser and i still can't get to the correct website. I have tried a battery pull and it still sends me to the help page.
    07-15-08 04:03 PM
    I've been facing the same problem and tried diff things..didnt work. I wonder why. Anyway it doesnt bother me much because I dont browse the BB website that much.
    07-15-08 04:05 PM
    Ya i dont browse it alot either, but i wanted to download some of the games on there like circle popper and meteor crusher etc. And as far as i know, thats the only place where u can get download those games from, so thats why i was trying to get to the blackberry mobile website. Is there another way to download those games or can i not download them because i cant get to the mobile blackberry website?
    07-21-08 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD