I am trying to keep all my account lists and stuff in my blackberry curve 8310. I created some new catagories to put the lists in, but when I go to try to add a new memo on that catagory, I can't find the memo. For example, I made a memo for my user name and password for my online alabama power account. I put it under "Accounts" catagory. I clicked save, and then it's gone. Now i can't find it. I have done this with several things, and when I go to find it, it says there are no memos. Am I just not looking it up right or what?
    07-08-10 12:23 AM
    When in the Memo app, hit the menu button, select "Filter" and make sure no other categories are checked.
    07-08-10 12:26 AM
    Wow, that got me to find it, but how do i get it to just put them in one catagory? So that when I go to "Accounts" I will just see the Alabama Power etc....
    07-08-10 12:37 AM
    Same place. So if you have a category for "Accounts" and one for "House" you can view them all when you open it, but if you just want to see all the memos you made in the "Accounts" category go into Filters and put a check on it. Only those memos will be viewable now.
    07-08-10 12:59 AM
    I think I got it now!! I've figured out how to designate them to a certain category, and even figured out how to view only the ones that are in that one. I figured out that when you create a new memo, it doesn't save it to any category , so I have to go back and open that memo and then add it to that category...thanks bunches!! Now I have to figure out how to open up and edit all the addresses via the desktop manager!
    07-08-10 01:12 AM
    Why not use the Password Keeper app on your BB instead
    07-08-10 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD